|Angular4, AWS (S3, Data Pipeline, Lambda, EC2, DynamoDB, ElasticCache (Redis), CloudFront), Concourse, Design Patterns, ElasticSearch, Gradle, Java 1.8, JPA (Java Persistance API), POJO, Postman, Python, Redux, REST, SOAP, Spring Framework SQL Server 2012, Tomcat, Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Responsible for requirement analysis and high-level design for new and existing system/sub-systems.
- Perform application development activities (coding, reviewing) using Java Spring Boot, Angular4, DynamoDB, REST, Redis.
- Design new and refactor existing services to be built on modern micro services pattern and best practices.
- Architect complex system and sub-systems of MMB2 and its dependency on other applications.
- Design and manage RESTful Java back-end services.
- Help identify, engage, and manage external implementation partners.
- Perform bug fixes/chores as per their priority for production releases.
- Performance (Load and Stress) testing and eliminating performance bottlenecks.
- Build/Maintain CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment) Pipelines using Concourse.
- Build and Maintain environments as needed. Currently running three environments Development, Demo (Test) and Production.
- Perform production release activities.
- Perform proof of concept (POC) as per business/application needs.
- Participate in one week development iterations (Agile Scrum)
- Participate in Iteration Planning and Retro.
- Practice and evangelize Test Driven Development in team.
- Practice and evangelize Pair programming (XP Extreme Programming) in team.
- Mentoring and on boarding of new/junior team members.
- Trainings, Walkthroughs of application, code structure, TDD, Pair Programming and business.
- Work closely with IT functions (Infrastructure, DevOps, Program Management, QA)
- Coordinate and resolve technical issues in consumption of Pivotal Cloud Foundry services in the application.